Bulk bag and Circular woven Fabrics
Our fabrics are used successfully in FIBC as well as for various Mining applications and are suitable for the following applications
- FIBC with or without reinforcing
- Brattices (flame-retardant)
- Breathable Vegetable bags
- Multitude of Agriculture products
The fabrics weights range from 80 to 240 grams/sqm.
A wide range of fabric width can be produced:
- Tubular fabric from 50cm to 200cm lay-flat (100cm to 400cm circumference).
- Flat circular fabric with 4 cm wide folded selvedges 91cm to 130 cm
- Flat circular fabric without fold, 99cm to 280cm
- Flat woven with tucked selvedges, 80cm to 500cm
The major portion of production is supplied to the Mining Industry.
Applications are as follows:
- Mining Backfill
- Drainage, Erosion
- Civil fencing
- Silt dam
- Weeping bags
- Leader cloth for rubber belt manufacturers
- Various Civil engineering applications
Fabrics weight: range from 100 to 300 grams/sqm
Fabric width: from 80cm to 500cm.
Fabric tenacity: up to 50 kN/mtr in both warp and weft direction
The water permeability can be adjusted according to requirements, depending on the product. The flow rate averages from 6 liters up to 50 liters/sec & sqm with vertical flow, 100mm water head.
Our experienced technical team also designs fabrics to specific customer requirements.
« Back to Products